Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Google Alert - art, live

Google News Alert for: art, live

Local & live
Billings Gazette - MT, USA
"MOSTLY PLAINS: ARRESTING NATIVE AMERICAN ART WORK": Yellowstone Art Museum, 401 N. 27th St. 10 am-5 pm Focus on indigenous art of Northern Plains Indians ...
See all stories on this topic

'One Way or Another: Asian American Art Now'
Los Angeles Times - CA,USA
Mika Tajima's visually inert cube of slatted wood and plastic is an artifact from a live electronic music performance, which plays on a nearby video monitor ...
See all stories on this topic

Art Of And By Women
Hartford Courant - United States
There is an opening reception Thursday from 4:30 to 8 pm featuring a live performance by Penny Arcade, as well as a chance to meet some of the artists. ...
See all stories on this topic

Flexing Those Mind and Body Muscles
New York Times - United States
... dance reads more as a reaction against pre-Judson virtuosic modern works than anything else: hugely important as history, it is negligible as live art. ...
See all stories on this topic

Live: AGF at Monkeytown; Vladislav Delay at Galapagos
Village Voice - New York,NY,USA
For the duration of her two-laptop set at Brooklyn restaurant/ art installation Monkeytown, such distinctions dissipate and crumble like the images of ...
See all stories on this topic

Pittsford puts best art forward
Rochester Democrat and Chronicle - Rochester,NY,USA
The Pittsford Art Group was founded in 1961. Though about half of its artists live in Pittsford, membership is open to creative people throughout the area. ...
See all stories on this topic

The art of birds
Frederick News Post (subscription) - Frederick,MD,USA
"I had to live kind of frugally," he said. "I left two interesting jobs to concentrate on this painting." He expected he would eventually have to get ...
See all stories on this topic

Sale sends Sveva on her way
BCLocalNews - Victoria,BC,Canada
... it’s their art work,” said Elderton, who has been following and continues to film the plight of Caetani friends desperate to let her name live beyond ...
See all stories on this topic

Google Blogs Alert for: art, live

live art with honest iago
By alex chiu(alex chiu)
last Friday I did some live art with Honest Iago at the Zombie Lounge again. It was probably the biggest show that I've done so far. this is what I ended up drawing... sorry if it's depressing. I kinda like it. ...
coffee, comics, and black ink pens - http://alexblewup.blogspot.com/

Houston Museum of Fine Art ..WOW! Where Have I been?
By Laurie(Laurie)
This past weekend I visited the Fine Arts Museum in Houston. I am utterly ashamed to say I had never visited it before and truly thought that I'd been to the only large museum in Houston..which is the Museum of Natural Science. ...
Live,Laugh,Love - http://laurie069.vox.com/library/posts/page/1/

Christian Siriano of Project Runway and Saturday Night Live Parody
By artway
This parody is too “fierce” to be true. Amy Poehler give us her expert take on the little 21 year old winning designer with the big ego, big mouth, and big talent. Bill Hader does a great job portraying Tim Gunn, but I think he needs to ...
Sharing the Art in Nature and in Life... - http://artway.wordpress.com

Bluecoat Reopens!
By Paula(Paula)
A full programme of Visual Art, Live Art, Dance, Music, Literature, Family and Heritage events has now been announced with events from March - May, including the opening weekend available to view. As well as the huge celebratory opening ...
Paula Keaveney - Lib Dem Campaigner - http://paulakeaveney.blogspot.com/

Art + History = Police Action in Tamil Nadu
By Amrita Rajan
FACT claims they dug through official Government archives, most notably in Rajasthan, and came up with original court documents including imperial edicts that beautifully illustrated just what it was like to live under the crazed eyes ...
Desicritics - http://desicritics.org/

Google Web Alert for: art, live

art.live - project IST 10942
You need Javascript to access the site. If the art.live site does not open in a new window, please check your browser options.


 This once a day Google Alert is brought to you by Google.

Remove this alert.
Create another alert.
Manage your alerts.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Recent Posts